This Agreement is made on September 16th, 2015
1._______( the Disclosing Party);
2.LogicOcean Solutions, LLC. (the Receiving Party)
Collectively referred to as Parties.
A. The Receiving Party understands that the Disclosing Party will disclose information related to its business, plans, prospects, source code, product design, art which to the extent previously, presently, or subsequently disclosed to the Receiving Party is hereinafter referred to as Proprietary Information of the Disclosing Party.
1. In consideration of the disclosure of Proprietary Information by the disclosing Party, the Receiving Party herby agrees to:
2. The Disclosing Party agrees that without being granted any right or license the foregoing shall not apply with respect to any information after five years following the disclosure thereof or any information that the Receiving Party can document:
3. The Receiving Party understands that nothing herein
4. The Receiving Party further acknowledges and agrees that no representation or warranty, express or implied, is or will be made, and no responsibility or liability is or will be accepted by the Disclosing Party, or by any of its respective officers, employees, agents or advisers, as to, or in relation to, the accuracy of completeness of any Proprietary Information made available to the Receiving Party or its advisers; it is responsible for making its own evaluation of such Proprietary Information.
5. The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights. If any part, term or provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable neither the validity, nor enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall be affected. Neither Party shall assign or transfer all or any part of its rights under this Agreement without the consent of the other Party. This Agreement may not be amended for any other reason without the prior written agreement of both Parties. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof unless any representation or warranty made about this Agreement was made fraudulently and, save as may be expressly referred to or referenced herein, supersedes all prior representations, writings, negotiations or understandings with respect hereto.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Receiving Party is located (or if the Receiving Party is based in more than one country, the country in which its headquarters are located) and the parties agree to submit disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the non-exclusive of the courts in the Territory.
LOGICOCEAN SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Signature: LogicOcean Solutions
Name: LogicOcean Solutions
Address : LOGICOCEAN SOLUTIONS, LLC.
47-47 36th Street, Suite # 7534
Long Island City, NY 11101